Upgrading from 1.6.6 to 1.7.7 help

Author
Rylster
StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi there,

I have an older Strataframe application (VS2005, SQL 2005) that I would like to upgrade to VS2010 and SQL 2010)

After using the visual studio conversion I get many errors about the BOs.
The most numerous being "MicroFour.StrataFram.Business.FieldPropertyDesciptor does not contain a constructor that takes 1 arguments.

What is the best strategy?
Rebuild all BO's and then add the custom code afterwards?

Thanks in advance
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Yes, I would do a rebuild-all.  The rebuild will only replace the partial class; and if you have properties that are customized in the BOMapper, those will be output the same way.  

And if you're using source control, you can do a before/after diff to make sure that the custom code you need wasn't lost.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...