Infragistics Supprot

Author
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Not a problem... we'll be keeping the wrappers compiled on the latest or next to latest version of Infragistics and DevExpress, however, any time you have a different version that it was compiled on, you can just change the references in the source and rebuild.
Michael Reese
Michael Reese
StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Thanks guys
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Yep, Ivan is correct... you'll need to change the references in the source code and rebuild.  Only difference from the instructions in that other thread is that you'll want to change them in the MicroFour StrataFrame Infragistics Wrapper solution, not the MicroFour StrataFrame Inherited... but I'm sure you would have figured that one out pretty quickly Smile
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Michael.

The following topic might help you:
http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic2340-7-1.aspx

Cheers.

Michael Reese
Michael Reese
StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)
Is there a way to incorporate infragistics version 2006 vol 3?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Thanks...I am glad that this is working well for you!
Larry Caylor
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation

Since it seems I’m usually posting question or issues I just wanted to say thanks for keeping on Infragistics to allow you to support their controls. I’ve started using them with StrataFrame and it’s a hugeBigGrin improvement over the limited feature set provided by the standard Microsoft controls.

-Larry

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Great....I will check it out.
Michael Reese
Michael Reese
Oh, yeah the grid is fast. I got it to work. However, I am having trouble reloading it after calling a childform to update the record.

I have a topic out there explaining my challenges.

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
What kind of challenges are you having?  We wnt through a pretty exhaustive test the other day with the UltraGrid and were really impressed with the speed of the UltraGrid over any of the other grids including the standard .NET GridView.  So far this is the fastest grid we have seen...and it works really well with the BusinessBindingSource.  If you are having a particular issue, let us know so we can test it while we have some of the testing environments setup.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...