Event ID: 1026

Author
Chris Crabtree
StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (57 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I dusted off my project this morning needing to deploy it to a production server. This is my first time using the data deployment feature, so I thought I'd better test it first.

So I renamed the database within DDT, planning to deploy to my test server, after which I would rename it back for the production deployment.

Rename went fine, but now I get:

An error occurred while attempting to create installation package. See below for more details. Error Message Invalid object name 'BenefitLife'.

Now, 'BenefitLife' just happens to be the first table in my database, and I never touched it--as I said, I only changed the database name.

Obviously, I changed the name back to the original, removed the name history records, etc., and I am still getting this same error.

What should I look at next? Thanks!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Chris Crabtree - 18 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 18 Years Ago
                         I can successfully package the thing now, but as I recreate the data...
                             [quote]I can't rename the db first and then create the data package,...
                                 The root of this issue turned out to be some missing support for...
                                     That it will...
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago