Cannot edit searchfields in BrowseDialog

Author
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Larry Caylor (04/30/2007)
Wish I could say I got to fly it but I only got to work on its mission planning system. The aircraft itself was pretty advanced. The planning system ran on punch cards, mag tape and FORTRAN.

WOW!

I bet that was exciting Larry, working in a project like that!

And the things we used to do with those thousands of cards... I did lots of FORTRAN and then COBOL with them too.

I remember working with the IBM /360 system... and all the amazing 8 KB of RAM. Crying

Larry Caylor
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Ivan,

We'll have to chat about the old punch card days next week over some of that free beerWink

-Larry

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
I'm looking forward to it Exclamation Mark
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Hehe, no, my brother-in-law flies an F-16 for USAF... I had to put that signature down because no one else here on the forum (save Trent, because we share an office and he can see the wallpaper on my computer's desktop) knows who Master Chief is Smile  That avatar is Master Chief from Halo (I'm a pretty big Halo fan, along with lots of other video games). 

And yes, the SR-71 was a very nice airplane.

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
And it seems that now everyone is starting to using an avatar.  Yay, I started a Trend Wink

Actually, Ivan started it... or maybe it was Ricardo with the logo of is favorite Futbol club... dunno.

Ben Hayat
Ben Hayat
StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
And it seems that now everyone is starting to using an avatar. Yay, I started a Trend

We all seem to put picture of "things" or "People" that we love or admire, in our avatar section. For instance, I'm a car guy and love fast cars. What I don't know, whose picture is that, in Ivan's avatar, that he seem to admire so much???Smile

..ßen
Ben Hayat
Ben Hayat
StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)StrataFrame User (412 reputation)
Larry Caylor (04/30/2007)
Ivan,

We'll have to chat about the old punch card days next week over some of that free beerWink

-Larry

Larry, you're coming too? Cool!

Now why is it, that I see people who have already taken the course once, are taking it again? Is it because the teacher didn't do a good job the first time? BigGrinBigGrin

J/K Trent...

..ßen
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Now why is it, that I see people who have already taken the course once, are taking it again? Is it because the teacher didn't do a good job the first time?

Pinch ...there might be a one beer penalty for roughing the teacher.

Actually, it seems to indicate to me that the framework is growing a lot. This is a good thing!

Or it indicates that free beer really is an effective marketing strategy! Smooooth
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Actually, Ivan started it... or maybe it was Ricardo with the logo of is favorite Futbol club... dunno.

Yeah, I think Ricardo put Sao Paulo's logo there first. After all, it is the best "football" team in the world! Then I put my silly face smiling, can't get worse than that... BigGrin

What I don't know, whose picture is that, in Ivan's avatar, that he seem to admire so much???

Ain't I pretty? Mom has always thought so. Tongue

Actually, it seems to indicate to me that the framework is growing a lot. This is a good thing! Or it indicates that free beer really is an effective marketing strategy!

Free beer, no doubt. (oh, forgot this is not a Private Message) Whistling

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
...there might be a one beer penalty for roughing the teacher.

Actually a 2 beer penalty Wink  And a one beer bonus for those who DEFEND the teacher BigGrin

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...