Who's going to Amarillo in July ?

Author
Charles R Hankey
Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Starting to get very psyched up for the training class in July and just wondered who all is going?  (Ivan needs to kow how much beer to bring) 

Would just be curious about other attendees, level of experience, kind of work you do, what you will be particularly looking for in the class, that kind of stuff. 

I have a feeling I'm going to find out there is a whole lot more to the framework and what it can do than I have so far imagined (and I have a pretty good imagination Smile )

Anyway, I'm Charles Hankey.  I am an independant business consultant in Cleveland, OH.  An old guy who had a number of other careers in the US and abroad before I started designing software applications 25 years ago.  I do most of my work right now in VFP using the Visual FoXExpress framework with a SQL Server back end and besides my own client work I teach VFE for F1 Technologies and mentor VFE developers on their projects.

I am a real beginner in .NET but convinced I've made a good choice in using Strataframe to both flatten the learning curve and get me productive quickly.

I have a major client right now with whom I am spec'ing out a very big project - in Strataframe and SQL Server - so I'm very motivated Smile

Would always be glad to hear from other here or at charleshankey@f1tech.com

See you in Texas!

Replies
Doron Farber
Doron Farber
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Hi All,

I also will be joining the Gang In Amarillo for the July training. I worked with Visual ProMatrix frame work and for the FoxPro for 2.6 or below worked with the Fox Express, and was one of the first people that got involve with that.Smile

Lately I moved to the .Net and I wished I moved a bit earlier.

Regards,

Doron
http://www.dfarber.com

Doron Farber
Doron Farber
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Hi Trent,

I assume each one of us will have a connection to the internet while we do the training right?Hehe RJ45 or wirelless conncetion works great for us.BigGrin

Regards,

Doron
http://www.dfarber.com

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You will have a wireless connection and we have a limited number of RJ45 connections.  Wireless will be the preferred method.
Doron Farber
Doron Farber
that sounds just great.

Regards,

Doron

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Charles R Hankey - 16 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 16 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 16 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 16 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
                         Don't forget to include a Table of Contents! :D
Greg McGuffey - 16 Years Ago
Howard Bennett - 16 Years Ago
Ger Cannoll - 16 Years Ago
Ger Cannoll - 16 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 16 Years Ago
                     I'm booked at the Hampton Inn (AAA discount) across I-40 from...
                         [quote][b]Charles R Hankey (06/15/2008)[/b][hr]I'm booked at the...
Edhy Rijo - 16 Years Ago
                         [quote][b]Charles R Hankey (06/15/2008)[/b][hr]I'm booked at the...
Randy Jean - 16 Years Ago
Doron Farber - 16 Years Ago
                         that sounds just great. Regards, Doron
             You bet. That won't be a problem at all.
Edhy Rijo - 16 Years Ago
Aaron Young - 16 Years Ago
                         Hi Trent, How much web development will you cover in the training? (5...
                             We'll spend the better part of a day to web specific stuff. You will...
Marcia G Akins - 14 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 14 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 14 Years Ago