Problem with Deploying Data

Author
Kevin Lingofelter
StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm not sure if this is related to the other posts about data deployment errors. I am not getting any error messages, but when the DDT is finished updateding the schema, the last item in the log says "Preparing Data for Deployment". An error beep occurs and I can't do anything but kill the DDT application.

I am just trying to deploy data from the role based tables using the packaging wizard.

Is there anything I can do in the meantime? I am getting ready to shove this out the door for testing, but I have to have some data to send along with it.

Thanks!

Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I see the update posted to the download area, are there any instructions other than uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks!

Keith Chisarik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Kevin Lingofelter - 18 Years Ago
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 18 Years Ago