Problem with Deploying Data

Author
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
No problem, it was most likely something hanging over from being created in a different version.  I'm glad you're up and running.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am fine now using the Oct 9 build. I did all of the above as I really just needed to get going, sorry I cannot isolate what the fix was for you.

Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Yes, is there any way that you can get us more information on the error that you are receiving?  It might also be that you need to delete and recreate the security deployment objects within the DDT profile.  To do so, delete all of the tables from your profile that begin with the prefix SFS and delete the security deployment data packages.  Then go through the deployment data wizard again and it will bring the tables and data in fresh.  Let me know.  Thanks.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Let us know...thanks.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
I will try these things Trent.

Keith Chisarik
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Guys, we will get you going.  What is your problem I need more detail.

First of all, you can flat out delete the StrataFrameInternal database....it is not longer used.  This may be part of your problem.  Also, StrataFrame 1.5 is stable as we have been using it for a good while ourselves.  If there is something in the install that needs to be fixed then we will get it taken care of and get you going...but as for the release itself, it is very stable.  So what errors are you geting?

Oh...to load the new build, just uninstall the existing 1.5 and then load the new 1.5 update.  To clear out any old DLL references, it might be a good diea to clean your solutions:

1. Right Click on your solution and click "Clean Solution"
  2. Then Rebuild the solution...not just a build

Kevin Lingofelter
Kevin Lingofelter
StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
grr..you're not the only one. I've got myself into quite the pickle. Timing for this couldn't be worse.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
I am sad to hear that, I have a deadline to get some things done and need 1.5 stable.

Keith Chisarik
Kevin Lingofelter
Kevin Lingofelter
StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (77 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am still getting the same error trying to deploy data.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
I see the update posted to the download area, are there any instructions other than uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks!

Keith Chisarik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...