A couple of minor requests

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Most of these features have already been implemented and will be available in the next update.
Ben Hayat
Ben Hayat
StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)StrataFrame User (430 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If you could please consider the followings when editing/adding table columns

a) In data type size, could you allow to delete the zero with keyboard "delete" key, rather trying to grab it with mouse and delete it? I also noticed a bug too. By default it shows 10 for VarChar, but I need to put 40 in there. Since it doesn't let me delete the 1 and zero, I typed 40, which became 4010. But now, it won't allow me to delete the last 1 and zero. It keeps going to 4010.

b) For the "Save" button, could you allow CTRL+S to save?

Thanks!

..ßen
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...