AJAX and SF

Author
Charles Thomas Blankenship
StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
It will mimic the Google suggest as well as use Microsoft Maps to parse a traffic feed (RSS) to show road hazards and contruction in you area.

Best regards to the community,

CTBlankenship

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.
http://www.novantconsulting.com
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Yep, I would like to see what you did, CT!
Charles Thomas Blankenship...
StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)
Hi Ivan ... that was what I was looking for ... just one interested party ... I should be done my next Monday.

Cheers.

CT

PS:

Thanks to the SF team for creating this awesome forum.

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Just FYI, CT.  There were some other interested parties that posted in another forum.  Smile
Jc Martinez
Jc Martinez
StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (22 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Here Here...Smile

thanks...

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
... I should be done my next Monday.

Great. Let me know when you are ready. Wink

Guys and Gals:

I am so sorry.  I was afflicted first with the flu (the real thing) ... then caught strep throat at the doc's office trying to get well from the flu ... then caught a bad chest cold during another visit to the doc's office for the strep visit.  Doctor's offices are dangerous places. 

This put me down for 2-1/2 consecutive weeks.  Fortunately, I'm back now and once again working on the SF and AJAX example. 

You have my apologies for the delay.

Regards,

CT

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.

Fabian R Silva, -
Fabian R Silva, -
StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
hello, you have to change your antivirus w00t

I soon try to use google maps and virtual earth to show some data on a web (a web SF project), I'll try to post all I can about this if I can help or I need help (more the last Tongue).

I wait that you be healthy and do not return to fall ill, the best wishes for you.

- Fabian
Howdy Fabian:

"Antivirus" ... now that's funny ... probably shouldn't have been using Norton eh Smile.

As for Google Maps, our company has already deployed a website using it (it is in classic ASP but that has little to do with this issue).  Go to

http://www.cottinghamchalk.net/search/SEARCH_default.asp

and play around.  This is where I was going to eventually take the example ... and in the process show how to hook up with StrataFrame using the Anthem AJAX framework.

Thanks for the best wishes and stay tuned,

C. T. Blankenship

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.

Here is the example I've been talking about for the past MONTH (my bad).

Any and all feedback welcome ... this includes typos, presentation issues, efficiency issues, coding issues, better ways to do things, etc, etc.

Best regards to all,

C. T. Blankenship

I had included a version of the StrataFrameSample.bak file in the example, but the file was too big to updload.  You'll have to create this table manually.  I can include a script for it tomorrow ... right now I"m too tired.

PS:  Please regard this as a community project ... feel free to submit frequent and copious examples for inclusion.

PS.S:  Well, I tried to upload it from two different computers but I still get a Request Timeout error.  I've sent it to Trent so he can post it for me.  He should have it up here tomorrow.

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.

Attachments
SFAnthemAJAXExample.zip (281 views, 5.00 MB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...