BOs have value of Nothing on Page Load

Author
Andrew Harper
StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

Suspect I have missed something obvious here but have not been able to find the cause.

I created a SF Web Application project in VS2010 and have created a SF webform based on a master page.

I added the business object definitions to the application base page.

I set the page I created to the "Start Page" for the app. When I run the app and look in the debugger the BOs have a value of "Nothing" in the page load event.  I looked at the sample web application but could locate where the BOs are being instantiated when the application starts.    

If I set the Start Page to Default.Aspx I get an error when I try to run the application:

What am I missing?

TIA,

Andy
Attachments
parse_error.png (78 views, 7.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Andrew Harper - 13 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 13 Years Ago
                         You are trying to run an Express version are you? Also, as an aside, I...
                             [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (1/20/2011)[/b][hr]You are trying to run an...
                                 Before you do...let me give you a beta SF build just to make sure that...
                                     Still working on that build...sorry for the delay :blush:
                                         Sent you a PM with a link.